Helping You Deal With Elder Law Issues
The Delaware attorneys at Poole, Mensinger, Cutrona & Ellsworth-Aults, provide a wide variety of elder law representation. We strive toward helping our clients achieve their goals and meet their most personalized needs.
The Elder Law Representation We Provide
Our lawyers will represent you in matters related to:
- Special needs planning
- Adult guardianships
- Asset protection planning: Medicaid planning
We will guide you through the process and help you understand all of your legal options. Our attorneys make ourselves available to answer all of your questions.
For further information regarding elder law concerns, please review the below links:
- Delaware Elder Law Handbook:
- Adult Guardianship in the Court of Chancery:
- Division of Services for Aging and Adults with Physical Disabilities Services:
- AARP: https://www.aarp.org
- Alzheimer's Association of Delaware: http://www.alz.org/delval/
- Social Security: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Medicare: https://www.medicare.gov/
- Assisted living in Delaware: https://www.senioradvisor.com/wilmington-de/assisted-living
Contact Our Skilled Elder Law Attorneys Today
For answers to all of your elder law questions and to set up a consultation with an elder law lawyer, please contact our law firm by calling 302-428-0100. Located in Wilmington, we regularly provide representation in all three Delaware counties.