Providing A Wide Variety Of Family Law Representation
Family law matters in Delaware can be complex and result in tremendous stress. At Poole, Mensinger, Cutrona & Ellsworth-Aults, we assist Delaware and Pennsylvania clients through a wide range of family law issues. Our approach is to take time with clients to ensure that they have a good understanding of the legal process unfolding around them.
More Family Law information
Click on one of the links below to learn more about the Family Law law topic:
The Family Law Cases We Try
We invite you to look into these areas of family law practice, including elder law and estate planning issues:
- Divorce, contested and uncontested
- Legal separation issues and civil union dissolution
- Child and spousal abandonment
- Child custody, visitation and grandparent visitation
- Alimony and child support payments
- Division of marital property and assets
- Division of retirement and pension benefits
- High-income divorce
- Prenuptial agreements and cohabitation agreements
- Adoption and termination of parental rights
- Protection from domestic abuse
- Name changes
Lawyers Who Understand Your Individualized Needs
We understand that every client has different needs, and we tailor our services to meet those needs. We invite you to discuss your problem with us. We offer a discounted initial case evaluation session.
Contact a family law attorney at the Wilmington office of Poole, Mensinger, Cutrona & Ellsworth-Aults, for all of your family's legal needs, including help with custody and visitation agreements, child support and divorce issues.
Call Poole, Mensinger, Cutrona & Ellsworth-Aults, at 302-428-0100 or write to us using this convenient online form.