ATTENTION DELAWARE WORKERS DISPLACED BY COVID-19. If you are paying or receiving child support or alimony and your income has been affected by the loss of employment and/or hours due to the fallout from the COVID-19 outbreak, you may be entitled to a modification of your alimony or support obligation. Modifications are not retroactive and the Family Court will not adjust your Order automatically; you must file a petition with the Family Court seeking a modification. Our family law attorneys are ready to assist you in filing a petition to modify your support and/or alimony order. Please call 302-358-2679 and ask to speak with our family law staff to set up a consultation.

Handling Your Legal Services With Close Attention And Personalized Care
Handling Your Legal Services With Close Attention And Personalized Care
Jennifer Mensinger
  • Attorney/Partner






Areas of Practice

  • Family Law
  • Divorce
  • Child Custody and Visitation
  • Child Support
  • Property Division
  • Spousal Maintenance (alimony)
  • Pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements
  • Criminal Law
  • Misdemeanors
  • Domestic Violence

Bar Admissions

  • Delaware
  • U.S. District Court District of Delaware


  • Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, Delaware
    • J.D. - 2005
  • University of Delaware
    • B.A. - 2002
    • Major: Political Science

Professional Associations and Memberships

  • Family Law Section, Delaware Bar, Member
  • Women in Law Section, Delaware Bar, Member
  • Melson-Arsht Inn of Court, Executive Committee
  • Delaware State Bar Association, Family Law Section, Women & the Law Section
  • Melson-Arsht Inn of Court

Pro Bono Activities

  • Habitat for Humanity, Family Selection Committee
  • Office of the Child Advocate, Volunteer Attorney
  • Office of Child Advocate, Volunteer Guardian ad Litem